How to Install the Twitter Widget In Blogger - The existence of social media applications provide special support to support the promotion of a website visitor traffic. One that can support increasing website visitors is the Twitter social networking account. Lots of websites or blogs have made use of the facility sharing social networking accounts bearing the blue bird.
One alternative is the addition of the follow button or box facility twitter widget on your blog. How do I add a twitter widget on the blog. This is a very easy way for you to put into practice even with no knowledge of the world of blogging like this.
Before installing this facility twitter widget, of course, you must have a twitter account first. If not, please to register immediately first to continuing my current tutorial.
If you already have a Twitter account, let's follow the step by step following:
1. Go to the following link: https://twitter.com/settings/widgets
2. Click the Create New Widget on the right hand column as shown below:
3. On the Options page source timeline. Fill column with complete configuration. Start Username, Options, High widgets, themes to link color display. After all filled with the appropriate, please click the Create button widget as in the image below:
4. If you've opened a twitter widget, you simply copy and paste the HTML script available only under Preview Widget twitter
5. Paste your HTML code in your blog widget.
Paste there, then save.
Read Also : How To Create The Facebook Like Box