To send a link blog article to Facebook can be done in 2 ways, that is by means of manual and automated by way with the help of tools / applications of third party. I prefer to use the application to send the article link to Facebook because it is easier and faster. In order to send a link of our blog articles to Facebook automatically, we have to integrate the blog with ours Facebook account.
To use this application, you must have a Facebook account first. If you do not have a Facebook account, please make first. Here is step by step to integrate blog with facebook :
1. The first step is certainly open your Facebook account.
2. Next is the opening page Rss Graffiti app from your Facebook account page. This application can be used for free, can also be used in the paid version which is certainly better facilities. But for a simple blog, I think just use the free version only.
Upon entry into Graffiti Rss page, you can click the link "Add new publishing plan"
3. In the column "Name New Publishing Plan", enter a name for your publishing, able to use your domain name or a blog. Then click on the link "Create publishing plan".
4. On the next page we can fill in the source and target of the blog feed (FB account) we are going to send the feed.
4.1. In the section "Sources" we can add RSS feeds by clicking on the button "New Source". Later pop-up will appear, fill your blog feed in the column provided. Then click the "Add Source"
It will be a pop-up for further settings. On that page, which is most important to note is the section "Maximum posts per update", fill in accord to your needs. If you are posting articles on the blog quite a lot, you can adjust the amount of feed to be sent to Facebook. After that, click "Save"
4.2. In the "Target", we will add the target (FB account) to be sent our blog feed. This target could be a personal Facebook account, Facebook Fan Page, and also Facebook Group where we are his admin. Please click the "New Target", will be a pop-up. On these pages we can fill up the account that will be shipped blog feed. In the post style, select just the standard. Click "Save"
5. The last step is to enable the publishing plan by clicking the "Off" to "On". Until step 5 we've finished our blog integrate with Facebook.
Read Also :