What is a Custom Font? - Custom fonts are fonts that you add your own custom or on your blog. This is usually done when you want to change the font on your posts, but you do not find any fonts that you want because Blogger just provide a little bit of fonts available. Therefore, you must add them to your blog, well this name Custom Fonts. Read : How to Make a Widget Latest Articles With Picture and Scroll In BlogSo How to do?
Okay this time Labston will tell you how
1. Go to Google Web Fonts
2. Then you will be presented with a page like this
In the box provided that you type the name of the font you are looking for
For example, a font sample which I find "Roboto"
3. If you've Click "Add To Collection"
4. If it is clicked, you can use it by pressing the "Use" which is at the bottom like this:
5. If you have select the size you want, at the bottom there is a code that roughly looks like this:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
6. Then for the call, you enter in the EDIT HTML code and paste the code below <head>
Nb: Before paste add the code "/" so that the code be like this:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
7. If successful you can use the font on the part you want to edit
Good Luck , Read Also : How To Add Music On Blog